|7 Ways to Detect Directed Energy Weapons|
Energy – If you’ve come to suspect that you may be the victim of directed energy weapons, there are several methods you can use to determine this fact for sure. Here are seven different ways to detect directed energy weapons being used against you, from the least technical to most advanced
1) Check for Unexplained Bruising or Burns
If you notice unexplained bruising or burns, it could be caused by directed energy weapons. If this is the case, there are a number of treatments available that can help with the symptoms. This includes topical treatments such as lotions and creams, as well as oral medications. The best way to determine what type of treatment will work for you is by talking with your doctor about how severe your symptoms are and how often they occur. They may also refer you to an appropriate specialist if needed. Another thing your doctor might do is take a blood sample from you, which will be analyzed to make sure there isn’t anything else going on in your body. Once diagnosed with directed energy weapon exposure, it’s important that the person not be exposed again until treatment has been successful.
2) Look for Unexplained Nausea or Vomiting
Nausea and vomiting are not common symptoms of directed energy weapons, but they can occur in certain people. If you are experiencing nausea or vomiting that is unexplained, you should take the following steps:
– Get away from the source of radiation as quickly as possible. – Find a safe place to lie down and rest. – Turn your phone off so that it doesn’t cause more damage. – Drink lots of water and take care of yourself until the nausea subsides completely.
3) Check for Unexplained Headaches
If you experience unexplained headaches or head pain, it could be due to directed energy weapons. Some other symptoms of this type of attack may include: nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, dizziness and more. These attacks can happen anytime of day and even while you’re asleep! Be sure to keep an eye out for any signs of a possible attack.
4) Look for Unexplained Fatigue or Weakness
If you are feeling unusually tired or weak, this may be a sign of directed energy weapons. Do not go to bed or allow yourself to fall asleep without assessing the possibility that you have been targeted with a directed energy weapon. The worst thing you can do is sleep through an attack, and then wake up feeling exhausted. If you suspect that you are being targeted with a directed energy weapon, try these steps:
1) Drink as much water as possible before bedtime. Drinking eight glasses of water in the two hours before your planned bedtime should help flush out toxins from your system and prevent excessive sleepiness during the day.
5) Check for Unexplained Ear Ringing or Buzzing
1) If you are experiencing ringing or buzzing in your ears, it could be a sign that someone is using directed energy weapons on you. 2) One of the most common symptoms that someone is being targeted with directed energy weapons is tinnitus. This can be short-term or long-term, and it typically affects one ear at a time. 3) There are many different types of tinnitus, so it might take some time for you to figure out which kind you have. 4) Another symptom of being targeted with directed energy weapons is hearing loss. It often goes unnoticed until something triggers the hearing loss and leaves the person struggling to hear conversations when they used to be able to hear just fine.
6) Look for Unexplained Changes in Heart Rate
One way you can detect directed energy weapons is by monitoring your electronics. If someone is attacking you with an electronic device, they can cause interference with the electronics in your home or office. You will know this is happening if your phone starts having problems like not being able to make calls or display texts, your computer has issues loading pages, and other devices like televisions and radios start experiencing difficulties. Another way to tell if someone is using a directed energy weapon on you is by seeing flashes of light in your peripheral vision.
7) Monitor Your Electronics
1. Invest in a Faraday cage. These cages block electromagnetic waves, preventing them from traveling through the metal mesh and reaching your devices inside. 2. Check for microwave radiation. If you’re convinced that you are being attacked with directed energy weapons, one of the easiest ways to detect it is by using a microwave detector like this one. 3. Turn off all electrical appliances when not in use and keep them at least three feet away from each other – microwaves can’t penetrate metal or water, so if you keep your phone on the opposite side of a room from your laptop, it will be protected from microwave radiation emitted by your router or any other wireless device in the same space as it’s plugged into an outlet near those sources of radiation. 4. Keep track of your health. Often times people who have been targeted by directed energy weapons report feeling tired and drained, especially in the evening hours after being at work all day. 5. Learn about neurofeedback, which allows you to retrain your brainwave patterns back to normalcy without drugs or surgery.